These are the Frequently Asked Questions we found in our files. You may find it useful as you browse through our Nectar Wine Bar.
- Do you have a few favorites right now for a novice like me to try?
- Every novice who visits our bar seems to love that Peachy-flavored Verterra Pinot Blanc. For the red one, we suggest trying Ayres Pinot Noir. We offer wine tasting, so you can taste few of our wines without paying more.
- When is Nectar Wine Bar open?
- We are open every Mondays through Saturdays exactly at 11 am to 1 am. Every Sundays have private events.
- Wine can be expensive, do you have any wine that suits my budget?
- Nectar Wine Bar has glasses of wine starting at $8. We offer great retail wine pricesherestarting at only $12 up to the most expensive. We will be delighted to help you find the perfect wine for your tastes and budget and for the delectable food that you can pair your wine with.
- We have a party coming in, what services do you offer?
- Nectar Wine Bar has a license to cater. So, whenever you wanted us to cater for your parties, we can come to your venue anytime. Hire us whether it is an office or home party.We have extensive wine selections,paired with an entree of salads, gourmet food, cheeses and cured meats. We also have a number of nice venues within Nectar Wine Bar that can be set up for your parties or events.
- Can I have a private party at your place?
- Yes. We can accommodate your party, corporate meeting, etc in our Nectar Wine Bar with up to 50 guests at affordable rates. We have a private room that seats 15 guests, contact usviaour email account to book your event.